Good to know
Useful information for your stay
Arrival & departure / Cancellation
Arrival: from 2pm and by arrangement
Departure: please leave the room by 11:00am.
Cancellations must be in written form and are free of charge up to 14 days before your planned arrival. The guest admissions contract is concluded when the room has been reserved and confirmed or – in the case that a written confirmation cannot be made in time – made ready for your use.
You are welcome to take out travel cancellation insurance with us.
Allergies and intolerances: Gluten- and lactose free meals are part of our standard service.
We do not offer diet cuisine; other allergies and intolerances can be coordinated to a certain degree with our head chef.
If you have individual wishes in regards to allergies or intolerances, please let us know.
In the case of a no show or a non-utilization, the guest will be required to pay the agreed upon price less the expenses saved if the room cannot be booked again.
- Accommodations / breakfast 80 %
- For half and full board 60 %:
We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance with the ACA International S. A. hotel cancellation protection from Global Assistance Allianz.
Take out travel cancellation insurance
Rooms: For fire safety reasons, we kindly ask our guests not to smoke in the rooms.
Separately bookable services
Gourmet half board with 4-course meal: €22,00
Sundays incl. gourmet menu
- Sundays: 5-course gourmet meal: €40,00
- Extra bed for adults: €25,00
- Children up to 3 years in a children’s bed or in their parents‘ bed: free of charge
- Extra bed for children from 4-7 years: €15,00
- Extra bed for children from 8-14 years: €20,00
- Children up to 14 years with accommodations in a separate room receive a 20% discount off the regular room price.
- Four our four-legged guests (per animal and day, excluding food): €10,00
- Garage per day: €5,00
- E-Bike ½ day: €10,00; Day: €15,00
per day and person from 16 years: €1,70
(includes free use of public transportation in the Black Forest